Best Quick Chili
- 1 lb. ground meat turkey or beef
- 1/2 c. onion diced
- 1/2 c. green peeper diced
- 1 15.5 oz. can kidney beans do not drain
- 1 15.5 oz. can chili beans do not drain
- 1 15.5 oz. can black beans do not drain
- 1 10 oz. can tomatoes with chilies do not drain
- 1 10.75 oz. can condensed tomato soup
- 2 TBS chili powder
- 1 tsp. garlic powder or 1 clove or 1 tsp fresh minced
- 1 tsp. cumin
- 1/4 tsp. Cayenne powder
- First, brown meat and drain. Return meat to skillet, Heat on med.
- Toss in onions and peppers to lightly saute with meat.
- Mix in 3 cans of beans and tomatoes with their natural juices/ water.
- Stir in can of tomato soup of condensed soup (do not add water.) Allow to Simmer for 10 minutes.
- While simmering, add in chili powder, garlic powder, cumin, and cayenne.
- Finally, it's ready to serve. Garnish with a pinch of shredded cheese and a dollop of sour cream.