Hearty Spinach/ Chicken Cheese Dip with Bacon
A Delicious and Quick Appetizer
- Crock Pot Instant Pot
- 1 8 oz. bar cream cheese
- 1 12.5 oz. chunk chicken drained
- 1 10 oz. box frozen spinach defrost
- 1/2 c. bacon pieces
- 1 c. mozzarella shredded
- Put first three ingredients in the instant pot on soup setting.
- Push pressure valve down and press start.
- After 35 minutes, timer will sound. Release pressure valve with fork to avoid steam burn. Stir in bacon bits and mozzarella cheese.
- Serve with tortilla chips.